I’m nearly always sexually aroused please help me?
I’ve just turned fifteen and as a child I can remember always knowing what felt good down there, from as young as five I remember rubbing myself with my hand against something sturdy and hard- and even in front of my parents!!! Because I didn’t know that if was terribly wrong to do that , and I used to go fast until I was even breathless, simply because it felt so good. Later on I found out that my sister even had a name for it ‘slutching’ so that makes me think she did it to, but I never stopped, I just Learnt to do it on my own.
Sometimes I’d even do it if I was in pain or feeling sick because it would ease the pain, for me it definitely worked for period pain, although that’s an embarrassing part of my history that makes me cringe even today, I still haven’t stopped, but now I’ve started with penetration… About six months ago I tried with one finger then two but if just felt uncomfortable and not pleasurable,
However now I use a brush handle nearly every day, sometimes multiple times a day whilst watching of having watched porn and trying to imagine
Is this healthy? Sometimes when I find myself extremely turned on and wet I can do reckless things like start talking to a boy I’ve known forever in a different way and because I’m do turned on one thing leads to another ( over text of course)
I’m a Virgin but I’m addicted to masturbating for pleasure
Please give me any tips or advice you know of or feel free to share your own personal experience…
Thank you :
Meg, it’s perfectly normal to feel horny and to enjoy masturbation.
But be cautious about dropping hints to guys. If you act horny, there will be plenty of volunteers who will offer to take your virginity. However, giving up your virginity is a big step. And females are instinctively programmed to want safety and protection. Females need protection when they are vulnerable during pregnancy.
Females usually also want to be loved, cherished, and respected… And they often use sex to try and get that feeling of love. That usually doesn’t work, and it often backfires badly. You happen to be focused on being horny, though.
When you find a BF, then he’ll be just as horny as you (if not more so).
Assuming that you can find some privacy with your BF, maybe “wet grinding” would be a wonderful alternative to intercourse. Lay your BF on his back in bed, and straddle him so your wet vagina lips line up along his erect shaft. Start undulating your hips on him (rubbing your vagina lips back & forth). He’ll LOVE IT… Both the feeling and the view!!!! And you’ll also think it feels fantastic. Wet grinding is exactly what my fiancé and I enjoy doing together to satisfy ourselves. It feels like our souls are fusing together.
If you’re tempted or you’re worried about wanting to give up your virginity too soon, then just be very careful. Don’t put yourself in a situation that would be too tempting for you and the guy (i.e., being alone with a guy where you can both get naked together).
FYI… I’m still a virgin at age 23, and I’m proudly saving myself for marriage.
Young females would be wise not to jump into sex too quickly. There is definitely potential for emotional trauma, heartache, and physical problems that can develop if sex is not used wisely. Why? Because sex is a direct line into your body, your heart, and your soul (i.e., sex should not be treated casually). It also gives you the power to create life (a Baby).
Did I ever feel horny and want to lose it? HELL YES!!! But I’ve also observed firsthand what happens to those who didn’t wait.
A few friends and numerous classmates I knew lost their virginity as teens. The outcomes were rarely positive.
- Some girls got pregnant, caught an STD, or had their hearts totally broken.
- Some girls claimed it was the best thing ever, but then they became sl*tty and started screwing anything that had a heartbeat.
- A few cried for days afterwards.
- A few seemed to have learned their lesson, and decided to wait until they got married.
- A few couples stayed together for the Baby, but their relationships were full of stress and drama (ever seen “Teen Mom” on MTV?).
- Some were grounded after their parents found out about the sex.
- Most ended up with a sl*tty reputation, because the guys always blabbed to everyone.
- I didn’t even want to know how many girls aborted & killed their Baby.
- None of the girls knew if a guy wanted to date her because he liked her, or if he was just a pig who expected easy access into her p*ssy.
- One older guy was arrested for statutory rape, and he spent some time in prison.
Keeping my virginity for marriage has been very enlightening. That one single policy has unmasked countless miserable jerks who at first seemed genuinely nice… Until they discovered that they weren’t getting any. That’s when the mask dropped and they showed their true intentions, their true character, their morals & standards, and their priorities.
That said… My long-term steady BF (and now fiancé) has genuinely earned my trust, and he’s a virgin just like me. We do enjoy spending time together doing “sexual things” (french kissing, cuddling together naked, wet grinding, and sexual petting). Note that I’m 23 and my fiancé is 24… We aren’t foolish teenagers. So, unless you’re engaged with a ring and a wedding date… I’d suggest that you not get naked with any guy… Because guys lie!!!
Sometimes teens might feel left out or stupid if they’re surrounded by non-virgins. Is it stupid to save your virginity until marriage?
Well, would it be considered “stupid” to…
- avoid being used?
- unmask liars, jerks, and players?
- not catch any STD’s?
- have good moral standards?
- not have pregnancy scares?
- avoid accidental pregnancy?
- demand honor, love, respect, and commitment before sharing the deepest and most intimate parts of your body with someone?
No, it’s not stupid. It’s excellent!!!
On a related note (on which I seem to be in the minority these days)… I just don’t think that a sexually mature female should attempt to look like a prepubescent little girl down there (meaning slightly trimmed is what I do with my pubic hair). That’s simply my opinion.
The trend towards the complete lack of pubic hair apparently started back in the 1990′s. Bill Clinton made oral sex “mainstream” when his activities with Monica Lewinsky gained worldwide press coverage. However, a female is not required to perform oral sex upon command (nor is she required to have it performed on her) just because a guy asks for it.
If a female wants to engage in oral sex, fine… That’s her choice. I don’t want to engage in oral sex. That’s my choice.
However, if a guy’s dick is infested with STD’s… Then she’ll get STD’s in her mouth. Good luck with that!!!
Here’s some generic dating advice:
- Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a BF will become your BFF. It ain’t gonna happen. Guys simply don’t want to sit around and talk endlessly about your feelings, their feelings, their history, their future with you, who did what to whom, or whatever. Sorry!
- Females trying to talk to a BF in endless detail about her issues and conflicts only serves to make a guy really annoyed. Why? Because young females rarely listen to or implement any advice given by their BF for a solution, and then the following day the BF is expected to listen to their GF’s next load of crap ALL OVER AGAIN… Crap that she won’t take any advice for anyway.
Below are a few links that you might find interesting.
Y!A dating advice:
Y!A advice about players:
Y!A virginity advice:
My “First Kiss” Story:
Do “Fairy Tale Romances” Really Exist?:
Bible Story Tract:
Stress Test Assignment:
Circumcision for my baby boy?
I live in Charlotte, nc and have medicaid, but they won’t cover a circumcision, is there pedicricians that may do it for cheap or free?
Your son should have the choice of whether or not to keep his foreskin, as it is his body and because it is not causing him problems. He should not have a cosmetic procedure forced upon him when he is too young to consent. Plus, infantile circumcision can cause permanent sexual complications. Such complications include, but are not limited to:
1. Tight painful erections for the rest of his life. Not all circumcisions remove the same amount of skin. Some infants are left with enough skin to accommodate erections later in life, while others are not.
2. Skin bridges. These are seen in botched circumcisions, in which a section of penile skin is fused to the glans (head of the penis). These often require surgery to remove.
3. Loss of the entire penis. This is a rare but very legitimate problem. A prime example of loss of the entire penis from a botched circumcision is the David Reimer case, which you should study in detail.
4. Death. Yes, infants can and do die from circumcisions. This is usually due to shock, bleeding, infection or, if it is used at all, the anesthetic itself. This is because even topical anesthetics are not approved for use on infants.
There are no health benefits to circumcision that even come close to warranting these risks. There are several myths regarding the supposed health benefits of circumcision, but the studies that suggest such benefits have significant statistical and sampling errors. A detailed analysis of such studies, particularly those that suggest circumcision as HIV/AIDS prevention, is in my sources. Contrary to what Minnow said, there is actual research in my sources. Also, the AAP’s statement was rejected by at least 13 pediatric organizations.
Circumcision does not decrease the risk of HIV/AIDS in any significant way. Western Europe, which does not circumcise its infants in the way the US does, has lower STD rates than the US. This is because circumcision is not a substitute for condom use or abstinence, nor is it a vaccine. Proper sex education later in life is the key to STD prevention, not genital mutilation.
Circumcision does not prevent urinary tract infections (UTI’s). In fact, the risk of contracting a UTI increases after circumcision because the urethra is then permanently exposed to the outside environment. Besides, women develop much more UTI’s than men and do not need to have their labia removed as a result. The proper method for treating a urinary tract infection is through the responsible use of antibiotics.
A tight foreskin is often used an excuse to circumcise infants, but the foreskin is fused to the glans at infancy and does not loosen until late puberty. Trying to retract his foreskin at his age would be like trying to rip your nails out of their beds. The foreskin is not to be retracted by anybody except its owner when he is ready. In fact, trying to forcibly retract the foreskin is very likely to cause legitimate medical problems, which can then be used an excuse to have the infant circumcised.
If an infant is circumcised, the foreskin has to be forcefully ripped from the glans. This and other aspects of circumcision will cause enormous pain for the infant. Yes, infants feel pain. The neurotransmitters that act to block pain in adults actually amplify pain in infants. You can see this for yourself by looking at footage of infantile circumcisions.
Even if an infant is left with enough skin to be able to sexually function without the problems listed earlier in this response, there is still permanent sexual damage as a direct result from the circumcision.
Circumcision damages sexual pleasure and function on multiple levels. The foreskin is not a vestigial piece of skin; it is erogenous tissue that is essential for said proper sexual pleasure and function. The foreskin has three major functions.
1. The glans is a mucous membrane (like the inside of your eyelids) and is not meant to be exposed to the outside environment for too long. Removing the foreskin in males is the equivalent (due to the homology of structures during fetal development) of removing the clitoral hood in females. If the glans’ protection is missing due to the lack of a foreskin, the glans dries and develops a layer of keratin (the same material that composes your fingernails, albeit much thinner) onto itself. This layer gets thicker with age, decreases sexual sensitivity and makes sexual intercourse more uncomfortable for his partner.
2. The foreskin reduces friction during sex, increasing pleasure for both partners. The foreskin acts as a sleeve of loose skin in which the glans can move during intercourse.
3. The foreskin itself is enriched with tens of thousands of specialized nerve endings and directly contributes to most all of a man’s sexual pleasure. If an infant male is circumcised, he will be permanently cheated out of a huge portion of what he will be able to feel during sexual activity.
Are there any songs you’re actually sexually aroused by?
Yes, Feelin Love by Paula Cole, it is the song they play in City of Angels while Meg is in the bathtub.
You make me feel like a sticky pistil…
Leaning into a stamen
You make me feel like a mister sunshine…
You make me feel like splendor in the grass…
While we’re rollin’
Damn skippy baby
You make me feel like the Amazon’s runnin’ between…
You make me feel love, love, love, love, love
love, love, love, love, love
You make me feel love, love, love, love, love
love, love, love, love
You make me feel like a candy apple
All red and horny
You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
In a centerfold, the girl next door
And I would open the door and…
I’d be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt…
That I’m wearing
And you would open the door and tie…
Me up to the bed
Lover, I don’t know who I am
Am I Barry White? Am I Isis?
Lover, I’m laced with your unconscious
Oh baby babe babe baby
I will be your Desdemona ahhhhh…
Take your time…
You make me feel Ahaa
You make me feel WooWoo baby
You make me feel Ahaa mmm
You make me feel loved
Sex after baby?
I would like to know if I am being unreasonable. I had a baby 3 weeks ago. My husbands works, and I stay home to care for our 3 children. This is our first child together. Since he works and gets home late, I am the only person that gets up with the newborn and between that and caring for the other kids, keeping the house spotless and making my husband lunches etc for work and I sleep deprived as expected. I do NOT complain. But he tells me that I am not taking care of his “needs” sexually. He wants oral sex pretty much everynight, since we cannot have intercourse yet.. The whole 6 week thing… He has also been looking at pornography almost everynight on the internet instead of coming to bed. He says its because he “not getting any” from me. I think he is acting very selfish. Please tell me what you think.
You pray sister. Prayer is very powerful. Read “Power of a Praying Wife” very good. I also have “Power of a praying parent & woman. By Stormie Omartian. Prayer gives me so much peace, joy & love in difficult situations. God is really so good. Prayer is my answer to you. Congrats on your new bundle of joy.
I pray the best.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers